The Tax Forum will be held on Tuesday 4 October and Wednesday 5 October in the Great Hall at Parliament House.
The following arrangements have been put in place to allow media coverage of the forum:
- Media will be able to observe the forum from the gallery area overlooking the Great Hall.
- Current Parliamentary Press Gallery pass holders will be required to show their pass for entry to the gallery. They do not have to apply for accreditation.
- Other media organisations seeking access are invited to apply for accreditation by submitting the names and positions of employees by Sunday 2 October. Applications and enquiries should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The forum will be streamed online at the Tax Forum website at www.futuretax.gov.au.
- A switched feed of the forum will also be made available via the Sound and Vision Office in Parliament House to the Parliamentary Press Gallery and can be used for further broadcast.
- Television crews and photographers will not have access to the floor of the Great Hall.
- Media may request interviews with participants through the on-site Treasury media team.
An updated program and invitation list, seating arrangements, and further information on the forum are available at the Tax Forum website.
28 September 2011
Treasury Communications Unit
Ph: (02) 6263 2300